Acre is working with a multinational consumer goods company to identify a number of hires within their Consumer Safety and Compliance U.S. Team. Ranging from Senior Associate to Senior Manager we are looking speak with exceptional and qualified candidates that fit within these levels.
The Consumer Safety team is responsible for biocides and pesticides across all household products produced in the U.S. Headed up by the Global Director of Consumer Safety, you will advise on human health, risk assessment, mitigation and impact assessment across all consumer goods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage appropriate safety, exposure and risk assessments on ingredients, formulas, packaging, and devices
- Monitor, collect and interpret all safety issues and trends that will impact company product, policies and procedures and devise strategies to address these
- Represent company interests in the area of product safety and product stewardship with government agencies, industry associations and other organizations
- Manage all toxicology and safety trials or tests required to support product registration and safety or to substantiate claims
You will be experienced in conducting Proposition 65 assessments and have demonstrable expertise with regulatory toxicology, aquatic toxicity and environmental chemistry ideally within FMCG.
In addition you will have:
- Demonstrated safety assessment experience of general products generating necessary safety documents
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory requirements for US, EU and/or other global regions
- Degree in Toxicology, Pharmacology, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Expertise in the review of toxicology and related chemical safety data as well as conducting and monitoring toxicological tests
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver to quality standards, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading consumer health and hygiene , please apply today to not miss out on this unique opportunity in Consumer Safety.