Research Analyst, Sustainability
Acre is pleased to be working with a leading non-profit organisation, collaborating with the largest private sector companies to re-invent the sustainable design, production and sale of products. The Research Analyst will be responsible for providing research support with a focus on the development, co-ordination and oversight of impact evaluation.
- Designing, conducting and writing up research derived from evidence gathering and evaluation projects
- Commissioning and project managing the work of external contractors, carrying out research, evidence gathering and evaluation projects
- Conducting and assuring research, evaluation and data analysis
- Disseminating research results and evaluation both internally and externally
- Capturing and utilising insights which promote positive behaviour change
- Line manage junior members of the team
The successful candidate will have strong theoretical and applied knowledge of process, impact and economic evaluation for the purposes of monitoring and influencing organisational and team performance.
Skills and capabilities:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a discipline involving numerical skills or research methods application
- A strong background in a discipline involving a range of research-based and numerical skills (e.g. statistics, market or social research, economics) with experience of both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Sound project management skills (no formal accreditation is required) and an ability to balance a complex mix of priorities
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - with experience of writing clear technical reports and presenting complex data
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with the most influential and forward thinking producers, manufacturers, brands, partners and funding organisations to better understand, plan and deliver the changes required to move towards a circular economy.