Acre has been engaged by a fantastic global FMCG company to identify a Manager in Environmental Toxicology, to join their Consumer Safety and Vigilance Team.
This primary purpose of this senior role is to provide strategic guidance to the company for environmental safety and compliance. Furthermore the successful applicant will assure that Environmental Risk Assessments are provided when required and represent the company's interests in the area of Environmental safety with government agencies, industry associations and other key stakeholders.
- Develop a robust program to ensure regulatory compliance and environmental safety of raw materials, packaging, and devices globally
- Assure that Environmental Risk Assessments for Consumer products marketed globally are performed in accordance with the company Policies and guidelines.
- Build and develop a team capable of providing safety support to various functions of the business
- Manage environmental toxicity studies to support product registration and safety
- Liaise with a range of internal and actively participate in Safety Environmental related issues
- Strong experience in carrying out environmental risk assessments and data interpretation for consumer products
- Experience in monitoring eco-toxicological tests and knowledge of consumer modelling tools such as OECD and QSAR
- Relevant qualifications commensurate with the seniority of the role such as a BS/MSc or PhD in Toxicology, Environmental Toxicology, Ecotoxicology or a related field
- Working knowledge of global safety-relevant regulations and experience working in multi-functional teams.
- Personable and ambitious character demonstrating excellent influencing skills
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business with ample opportunities, so please get in touch if you feel you have the skills and experience required.