Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor looking for your opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a prestigious business covering multiple sites across Wales.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £32k to £40k + car and package depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site inductions
- Carrying out site audits
- Carrying out accident and incident investigations
- Carrying out tool box talks
- Producing method statements
- Conducting risk assessments
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be happy to travel and occasional overnight stays
- Street works qualification is desirable but not essential
- Possess experience working within a Utilities, Water, Highways or Construction industry
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.