Acre is partnering with a leading branded apparel group to hire an experienced Ethical Compliance Officer to be based in Monheim, Germany.
In this role the Ethical Compliance Officer will manage ethical compliance throughout the supply base to improve sustainability.
- Work closely with teams in sourcing countries to monitor and develop factory performance and identify opportunities to progress
- Communicate effectively with licensor and retailer customers detailing factory performance
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the businesses compliance policies and procedures
- Manage multiple projects, maintaining high standards at all times
- Represent the Ethical Compliance team at external events
- Travel to factories as required
The successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and possess the following skills.
You Will Have:
- Degree level or relevant practical work experience implementing ethical compliance projects, ideally within the apparel space
- Strong knowledge of ethical audit process, including experience using the Sedex database
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of how ethical compliance strengthens business relationships
- Good German language skills
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with a range of globally recognised brands and clients helping lead sustainability across global supply chains.