Director of Climate Change Resilience
London | £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Acre has been engaged by a global, award winning multidisciplinary consultancy to source a Director of Climate Change for a new position in their Central London team. The successful candidate will work with a variety of FSTE 100 clients, providing bespoke climate change resilience solutions, and delivering sustainable development solutions predominantly in large scale infrastructure projects.
Additionally, the successful candidate will take leadership in identifying and building new streams of revenue for the Climate Change product line.
The Successful candidate will:
- Lead on the delivery of sustainability strategies to clients focusing on climate change resilience and project master planning
- Engage with internal stakeholders and departments to raise awareness of the sustainability team and its service offering
- Provide oversight and signoff on all of the teams projects, covering a diverse service offering
- Specify, prepare and coordinate fee proposals for sustainability work
- Provide expert advice on strategic carbon management, climate resilience strategy, as well managing and reporting on sustainability performance using appropriate platforms
- Relevant academic background, ideally a 1st and an MSc (or equivalent)
- Proven track record in business development, and existing client network
- Commercial acumen which includes bidding and financial management of projects
- Proven success operating in a leadership position
- Demonstrable advisory skills, advising on sustainability issues in a consulting and / or corporate setting
- Full membership of an appropriate professional body (e.g. IEMA)
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to take a leading role in a globally recognised consultancy to deliver high value, impactful sustainability solutions.