Acre is pleased to be working with a leading non-profit organisation, collaborating with the largest private sector companies to re-invent the sustainable design, production and sale of products. We are seeking two experienced Digital Executives to head up a digital section and deliver technical best practice across the organisation.
Reporting into the Digital Manager, the ideal candidate will take ownership of the digital marketing platform, the related cross-organisational digital products and develop bespoke content as required by the wider team.
- Facilitating digital marketing across the organisation, with a broad understanding of how the digital environment and technological developments fit with the organisations strategy
- Providing customer insight across various channels in an audience and data led communications environment
- Developing bespoke websites or apps, providing best practice advice and support
- Identifying, planning and developing content plans, testing and customisation
- Evaluating digital channels to outline success and provide expert advice to shape future digital marketing strategy, including reporting and tracking across the digital portfolio
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of digital marketing, both in terms of content and technical understanding. You will support the execution of website writing and content production, apps and social media strategies that focus on the customers needs.
Skills and capabilities:
- Experience of gathering and interpreting user and business requirements
- Proven track record of web writing, web design, creative input and content production
- Working knowledge of integrated digital marketing systems with the ability to evaluate and report on success
- Demonstrable experience of effective project management, including administering content management systems
- Excellent use of digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, ideally with a broad understanding of HTML/CCS
This position is essential in developing this leading non-profit organisation's ability to help tackle challenges that businesses and the public sector cannot address on their own. You will work in a highly dynamic team that is responsible for driving resource efficiency through member organisation's supply chains, whilst also supporting a leading organisation at the forefront of the environmental movement.