Acre's client is a world leading non-profit organisation, who are looking to hire a Consumer Campaigns Project Manager. In this role. the Consumer Campaigns Project Manager will work across multiple consumer behavior change programs, to encourage resource efficiency.
- Promoting key strategic partnerships with local authorities, community groups, charities and business, providing support and management of funding to help them meet campaign objectives
- Supporting the development of knowledge and research encouraging resource efficiency, sharing insights and materials with appropriate partners
- Developing and executing on the design of materials and agreed communication targets for both direct delivery and partners
- Development, execution and monitoring and evaluation of projects and partnership initiatives, from initiation to close, ensuring delivery is on time and to budget
In this role, the Consumer Campaigns Project Manager will share best practice in campaign project management, contract management and internal processes and systems to ensure effective and consistent delivery in the team.
Skills and capabilities:
- Demonstrable experience of addressing consumer audiences and successfully delivering behavior change projects
- Communications and/or marketing experience
- Experience developing alliances and partnerships to meet delivery of objectives
- Demonstrable experience of providing support to partners, including management of grants or other funds
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of resource efficiency and circular economy related issues
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with the most influential and forward thinking producers, manufacturers, brands, partners and funding organisations to better understand, plan and deliver the changes required to move towards a circular economy.