Acre has been engaged by a leading tourism membership body to identify a Certification Services Executive. Reporting directly into the Technical Manager Certification Services, as part of the sustainable tourism certification brand team, you will work with leading tour operators and hotels chains around the world, focusing on social and environmental issues within their supply chains.
- Act as the go to point of contact for key tour operator clients to ensure their corporate certification objectives are met
- Support key corporate members across their property portfolio's providing pre and post-audit support and advice
- Oversee technical support for certification products and project manage complex new services
- In conjunction with the Audit Coordinator, plan, coordinate and execute a vast number of audits annually across 40 different countries
- Accurately maintain the customer relationship management membership database, providing specific reporting on audits to key tour operators and hotel chain clients
The successful candidate will deliver service excellence to help and support the certification process, ensuring the portfolio of products and services is relevant and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring that the services remain inline with the wider organisations strategy and direction.
Skills and capabilities:
- Technical sustainability knowledge, ideally gained from within the hospitality and/or built environment sectors
- Working knowledge of sustainable tourism certification schemes and standards, preferably with practical experience of auditing or exposure to working with auditors
- Experience working with the hotel industry or across built environment portfolios
- Competent with data analysis and reporting
- Be prepared to travel nationally and internationally, potentially at short notice
This role will give the successful candidate a 360 degree view of sustainable travel, leisure and tourism. You will be part of an energetic team that will strategically coordinate joint industry actions to impact the environmental and social sustainability of popular destinations around the world, ensuring the viability of sustainable tourism protecting our planet for future generations to come.