Acre is working with a leading Non-Profit organisation that is re-inventing how we design, produce and sell products, to identify a Business Account Manager (BAM) to join a dynamic team.
Reporting into the Programme Area Manager for Business Engagement, the ideal candidate will build and maintain relationships with the largest electrical and textile sector businesses. This will be achieved by securing commitment and helping to deliver actions from the organisation's corporate partners through establishing positive, deep working relationships.
- Maintain close working relationships with partners to identify and catalyse programme-specific plans and initiatives, directly delivering the work with stakeholders
- Broker links and provide coordination to other teams and colleagues who may be engaged with stakeholders within your portfolio
- Identify and embed resource efficiency initiatives and prevent waste in stakeholders' supply chain and with their consumers
- Keep up-to-date with relevant market knowledge, developments and trends across the industry
- Research and recruit signatories to the voluntary agreements, campaigns and initiatives whilst securing financial contributions where required
The successful candidate will be the key point of contact for a number of the UK's leading electrical and textile retailers and manufactures. You will ensure that the main environmental challenges that face the industry are addressed through implementing and embedding sustainable changes into their supply chains.
Skills and capabilities:
- Ability and credibility to work with retailer and manufacturer teams to advise and facilitate on changes to practice
- Skilled in influencing and negotiating, combined with the ability to problem solve
- Commercially aware of the sustainability challenges that the leading retailers and manufactures need to overcome
- Educated to degree level with an awareness of the environmental drivers and circular economy issues in the business sector
- Proven ability to engage and influence stakeholders to deliver outcome based targets through driving organisational change
This position will give you the chance to tackle challenges that organisations cannot address on their own and support leading electrical and textile retailers in driving resource efficiency throughout their business.