We are pleased to offer this exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy as a Drainage Engineer.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Drainage specialist to join their Bristol office in a pivotal role.The role would suit an ambitious individual, looking to take on increased responsibility within the region, developing their existing workload in Drainage and flood risk.The successful candidate will join an experienced and friendly office and work on a wide range of high profile projects in the region.
Area: This position offers an exciting opportunity for a driven and accomplished Drainage Engineer to join the fast growing team. You will be working alongside an established team of experienced civil engineers will be involved in all areas of hydrology consultancy.
- Primarily you will be responsible for drainage work on projects of varying sizes
- Working on major high value Drainage and flood risk projects for a diverse range of clients
- Project management of significant and complex projects
- Support and mentor junior staff
- Undertake business development and marketing
- Working closely with colleagues across the business.
- A degree in an appropriate discipline
- Experience in leading a team or at less Senior level's in the delivery of drainage development led assessments
- Relevant drainage modelling expertise e.g. Micro-drainage, 3d Modelling
- Experience in assisting with the development of flood alleviation and flood resistance measures into engineered design
- Ambitious, self-motivated attitude, enjoy a fast paced environment
- Have project management experience
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have car access
About this opportunity:The phrases 'rare opportunity' and 'exciting new role' are often overused, but in this case they comprehensibly apply. If this has piqued your interest at all, please get in touch for a discrete chat to find out more about how JSM can help you with your next career move.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat please contact Alex Doran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have applied for a role and have not received a response within one working week, please assume that your application has not been successful this time around. We may confidentially retain your details in order to inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising. We will always contact you prior to sending out your CV to ensure you are content that the opportunity would be a good move for you.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates.* Phone - 01934 312 155Email - email@example.com Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk Twitter - @JSMAssociates